Tuesday, October 17, 2017

BOO

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a card to share. 
I used the Maggie-Steampunk stamp set for my card.




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Maggie and half paper pieced/half colored her with Copic Markers, using a white gel pen to give her some fangs.
I used some different washi tapes to create the background and added several die cuts.
I cut the webs and spider using the Halloween Dies and the "BOO" was cut from the Halloween Dies 2.
I cut the brackets using the Label Shape Dies, cutting off the sides to create the brackets.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is such a fun card!! I love her dress!!

Beckie Williams said...

She turned out so darn cute!!