Friday, November 3, 2017

Stamp AnnieThing November Release Day 3-Rae-Wanderlust




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's November Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT Travel!!!

Image may contain: drawing


Rae is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the card I made with Rae




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped Rae onto a Rectangle Die 2 and colored her with Copic markers, paper piecing her shirt and bow.
I got creative with her suitcase and paper pieced it using sticky back fuzzy material. It's hard to see in the picture, but in person it looks really neat.
To  finish, I stamped the sentiment onto a Label Die and added strips of decorative paper.

I hope you enjoyed our November release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: