Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Thankful For You

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a card to share. 
I used the Diana-Sweater Weather stamp set for my card.





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I stamped and colored Diana with Copic Markers and I glued her to a white mat cut from the Goody Bag Die.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Fall stamp set onto a decorative mat cut from the Label Shape Dies.

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gigi, I am trying to reach you concerning a specific creation of yours that I would like some information about. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Jim