Thursday, February 15, 2018

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 4- Wonderland Treats

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom February Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

No automatic alt text available.

I made this Wonderland treat box for today




I started this project with the Scallop Caddy Die and cut it out.
I stamped and colored Alice from the Greeting From Wonderland stamp set and added her to the box on pop dots.
I stamped and colored the sign and butterfly using the NEW Happy Spring stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.
I stamped the "this way to" from the Happy Spring and "Wonderland" from the Greetings From Wonderland stamp set.
I also stamped several flower images from the sign and then paper pieced them across the bottom
To finish, I stamped the candy covers from the Wonderland Candies stamp  set.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

this is soooo pretty ! the scene and your coloring is amazing !!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is amazing!! i love it!!