Friday, February 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom February Release Day 5- You Are Amazing Gift Bag

Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have 2 more stamps set to share with you today.

In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are



Monday- Carrot Treat Bag
Tuesday- Sweet Bunny Bucket
Wednesday- Cactus Treat Caddy
Thursday- This Way To Wonderland

No automatic alt text available.
No automatic alt text available.
I made this gift bag for today




I started this project with the Goody Bag Die and cut it out.
I added a background strip that decorated with washi tape and cut the mat using the Ric Rac Topper Die. I created the mat for it by cutting a square and cut the bottom with the Border Dies.
I  stamped and colored the flowers from the NEW Flower Cluster stamp set and added them layered onto the mat.
I stamped the sentiment from the Encouragement stamp set and added some gold leaves cut from the Flower Dies.
To finish, I added a heart paper clip to the top of the bag.


I hope you all liked my projects for today and thanks for visiting! 
And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.

To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.