Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Waddle You Up To?

Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a card to share.  
I used the Penguin-Have A Ball stamp set to create my card.

This is my last wintery themed card for this year because I am SO ready for Spring!





I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mat cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I created the background using the Stitched Hexagon Dies cut out of Doodlebug paper and added a big one to the side.
I stamped and colored Penguin with Copic Markers and pop dotted her to the hexagon mat.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Penguin Dress Up stamp set.


I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use up those tiny scraps! Beautiful job in the little girl image. I like the dots -- how clever! :)

I'm ready for spring, too, and excited to have seen my first robin this year!

Evelyn

mum of two said...

Gigi, this is adorable! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments