Sunday, March 4, 2018

I Think You're Swell

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Jaded Blossom. This month the challenge is "Embossing"
I made this fun card for my challenge project.





I created the background mat cut with the Card Mat Dies and embossed it with ink and the Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles embossing folder.
I added the waves and sand cut with the Tropical Dies and I stamped the sentiment bubble using the Funny Bunny stamp set.
I stamped the sentiment and puffer fish from the I Puff You stamp set and added them on pop dots.
To finish, I added some twine and punched circles to the background.


I hope you all liked my card and will play along in the challenge.
Have a great day! 



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so COOL! That background looks amazing!! Love your card!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, love how this turned out Gigi! Super fun background and awesome design!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so adorable!! I love that little puffer fish!! Too cute!!