Monday, March 5, 2018

Tropical Vacation Planner Spread

Hi everyone! It's time for my Monday Planner Post.
This week I'm sharing the Tropical Vacation themed spread in my  Mini Recollections Planner.





I am leaving for vacation today! By the end of the day I will be sitting on the beach and sipping a tropical cocktail 😊 
As I write this post, I am counting down the days LOL!
I found this Beach Or Bust printable kit from Victoria Thatcher and adjusted the size of the stickers to fit my Mini Recollections boxes. Then I printed them with my home printer and cut them out with my Cameo.

To finish, I added various stickers from MAMBI sticker books.

I hope you all liked my weekly spread in my planner and thanks for visiting!



Have a great day

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE idea! Have fun on your vacation!

Theresa