Thursday, April 12, 2018

Jaded Blossom April Release Day 4- Photo Frame

Good morning everyone and welcome to Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom April Release. Today we are sharing projects made with a new stamp set!

Image may contain: text

I made this frame for today





I started this project with a store bought "Decorate It Yourself" wooden frame and covered it with pattern paper.
I added the flowers cut with the Spring Dies and the leaves cut with the Flower Dies.
I added the outfit, bow, heart, and title cut with the NEW Baby Dies and the tag cut with the Mini Tag Dies 2.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment using the NEW Baby Planner stamp set and tied some twine through the heart die.


Thanks for visiting and I'll be back tomorrow for Release Day!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty!!! Love your handmade frame!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Aww, so cute! Love the paper and colours, so pretty!