Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Stamp AnnieThing May Release Day 1- Stephen- You Are Reely Awesome




Hi and welcome to our May Release!
We have three new adorable and fun stamps for you to help you get ready for Spring/Summer!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils, Dies and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!







All Items will be available in the store Friday! 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Here is the card that I made with Stephen




 I started this card with a standard A2 card base and added the background mats cut with the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies.
I cut off the edge of a Stitched Circle Die and glued it to the side.
I cut the NEW Chevron Die and added it to the side, stamping the sentiment at the bottom.

To finish, I stamped and colored Stephen with Copic markers and added him on pop dots.


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

No comments: